With nearly three decades of diverse experience in the dental field, Dr. Pankaj Narkhede is passionate about providing the safest and most advanced services to his patients.
As a boy, Dr. Narkhede was fascinated by his own father’s dental practice, particularly the satisfied patients that went in and out of his doors. These happy memories would eventually lead him to his own career in dentistry. Years later, Dr. Narkhede is a highly-awarded doctor who practices cosmetic dentistry, prosthodontics, and dental reconstruction surgeries.
He also specializes in implant dentistry, a discipline he has helped pioneer as far back as the 1980s. Over the years, he has created a practice with a highly-devoted roster of patients who appreciate his thoroughness, friendliness, and efficiency.
In addition to his informal, yet influential, training from his dentist father, Dr. Narkhede is an alumnus of the world’s best dental program, the University of Bombay, from which he has earned his BDS (Bachelor's in Dental Surgery) and his MDS (Master of Dental Surgery) in Prosthodontics. His research for the MDS program was also submitted to the American Academy of Implant Dentistry for his Associate Fellowship examination. He is a licensed DDS from the Dental Board of California with credentials from UCLA.
Over the years, Dr. Narkhede’s unique blend of innovative knowledge and caring bedside manner have earned him industry praise in the form of fellowships, awards, and even an Extraordinary Ability Green Card which is reserved only for individuals who have received international acclaim in their field. He has also been named an Honored Fellow by the American Academy of Implant Dentistry as well as one of the Top Dentists in Orange County (2014).
When Dr. Narkhede is outside of the office, you can find him spending time with his wife, daughter, son, and dog, Lucky. Always on the lookout for his next challenge, Dr. Narkhede loves fishing with his son and, on more relaxing weekends, woodcarving, painting, gardening, and cooking.
Awards and Recognition
- Honorary Fellow, ASMU-I; Fellow of the International Academy of Shape Memory Alloy For Medical Use, Japan. Shape Memory Alloy (Ni-Ti) is presently used in Orthopedics, Endodontics, Orthodontics & Implant Dentistry. 1993
- Gold Medal, Dr. P.S. Dastoor Memorial Award, in Dental Anatomy. 1983
- Gold Medal, Dr. Peter Souza Carderio Memorial Award, in Prosthetic Dentistry. 1985
- Dr. Jimmy N. D. Award, To be the First in Bombay University, in Prosthetic Dentistry. 1985
- “Vijay Shree Award”, a national award for the outstanding achievements in the field of Implant Dentistry in India & abroad, New Delhi. 1992
- Name included in the directory of "Prominent Personalities of India", a publication from New Delhi. 1993 - 1994
- “Glory of India (International) Award,” a national award for the outstanding achievements in the field of Implant Dentistry in India and abroad.
- “National Excellence Award”, a national award for the outstanding achievements in the field of Implant Dentistry in India, New Delhi. 1992
- “Vikas Ratna Award”, a national award for the outstanding achievements in the field of Implant Dentistry in India, New Delhi. Implant Dentistry in India, New Delhi.1992
We are conveniently located in Lake Forest, CA, and serve all patients in Orange County and beyond. Call Dr. Pankaj Narkhede to schedule your appointment today!