At Pankaj Narkhede, DDS, our team is dedicated to providing the most advanced dental techniques and technologies available. One such technique is called the S.M.A.R.T. method (Subperiosteal Minimally Invasive Aesthetic Ridge Augmentation Technique), and Dr. Narkhede is one of the roughly 3,000 dentists in the world to offer this procedure!
What is S.M.A.R.T. Minimally Invasive Bone Grafting?
The S.M.A.R.T. method is the only patented minimally invasive dental bone grafting technique.
Most traditional bone grafting procedures require heavy surgical intervention to flap open the gums, but bone grafting with the S.M.A.R.T. method involves just a tiny incision made in the gum tissue near where the graft needs placement..
Using specially designed instruments to lift the tissue away from the bone, and laparoscopic techniques to insert the bone-grafting material into the incision, the S.M.A.R.T. technique reduces the possibility of scarring and gum recession, creating healthy, beautiful smiles with fewer incisions and a faster recovery time.
What Are the S.M.A.R.T. Bone Grafting Benefits?
If you require bone augmentation for dental implants, dentures, or any other treatment, the S.M.A.R.T. technique is your preferred choice. Here's why:
- Minimally invasive. Bone augmentation with just a tiny incision
- Enhanced comfort. Less painful and invasive than traditional bone grafting procedures
- Fewer complications. S.M.A.R.T. offers a smoother recovery
- Lowered risk of infection. Small incisions mean fewer opportunities for infections
- Rapid healing. Less downtime required for recovery
- More aesthetically appealing results. Especially in the "smile zone" where effects from the treatment are visible
- Highly effective. Particularly in the building up of the jawbone to support implants
Schedule Your S.M.A.R.T. Consultation with Dr. Narkhede Today!
You deserve a healthy, beautiful smile! Call today to schedule your consultation.