Did you know that receding gums can weaken your teeth, causing root damage that could, ultimately, lead to tooth loss? If your gum disease has caused considerable gum recession, Dr. Narkhede may recommend pinhole gum therapy to restore the health of your mouth.
We are proud to offer the top pinhole gum surgery in Lake Forest, CA!
What is the Chao Pinhole® Surgical Technique (PST)?
Dr. Pankaj Narkhede is a certified Chao Pinhole® Surgical Technique (PST) dentist. PST is a special therapeutic method and one of the least invasive ways to repair the gums - no grafting or stitches required! This minimally invasive procedure can restore years to your smile and improve your overall health.
There are no grafts, no sutures, and no incisions needed with the Chao Pinhole® Surgical Technique. It simply involves the adjustment of the existing tissue.
- Less discomfort for the patient after treatment
- Faster recovery for the patient than traditional grafting
- No need for uncomfortable sutures
- No need for scalpels or invasive surgical tools
- No need to take donor tissue from the patient’s palate
- Excellent, natural-looking, long-lasting results
Schedule Your Pinhole Gum Therapy Consultation With Pankaj Narkhede, DDS Today!
You deserve a healthy, beautiful smile! Call today to schedule your consultation.